Sales and Sales Management Blog

September 2, 2008

Do You Use Salesgenie? A Couple of Cheaper and Maybe Better Alternatives

We all know that finding information about prospective prospects is difficult. Certainly we have access to their website, which information is helpful but not complete. Not only do we need more information than we’re likely to find on their site, but we have to have a way to identify the potential prospect before we can research them.

One of the leading lead identification sites is SalesGenie. The problem for many is that SalesGenie is down right expensive. Sure, they’ll give you a hundred free leads, but after that the service costs dearly. And of course there’s Hoovers and Dun and Bradstreet, but they’re expensive also. Not only are they too expensive for many individual salespeople, maybe those dollars could be better spent elsewhere-if there were just a cheaper alternative.

Depending on what you need, there are cheaper alternatives:

Manta.com: Manta is free for the basic service and the basic service gives a good deal of information. Manta has profiles of about 45 million companies worldwide. You can search by industry, by company name, by state or country, even by city and zip code.

A typical company profile will give you the basics such as address, phone number, and industry, of course. But you’ll also get the year established, approximate annual sales, and the primary contact person.

That’s a darn good start for free.

Salesconx.com: Salesconx is far different than Manta. Salesconx isn’t a free service. Instead of finding leads in the manner of Manta or Salesgenie, Salesconx allows you to purchase or sell introductions to decision makers to particular companies. I have to admit that I’m not a big fan of these introduction purchasing sites, but they have worked for some and are worth checking out.

Inquisix.com: Similar to Salesconx, Inquisix is a site to buy or sell ‘referrals,’ as though one could actually refer someone they know nothing about. In fact it is nothing more than buying or selling a contact, but it might work for you.

If you’re searching for leads or if you’re currently using Salesgenie, check out these alternatives. You might find a cheaper and better alternative. If not, at least you’ll know your current provider is the best for you.

Have other alternatives? I’d love to hear about them.

About these ads

71 Comments »

1. Paul, sorry to disagree but you have incorrect data about Inquisix. They do NOT buy or sell referrals as does Salesconx. They are a trusted referral site where a community of professionals shares information about their network and makes introductions IF and ONLY IF the person who owns the contact thinks it would benefit their client/customer.
    I am not explaining it well but I will reach out to them and perhaps they will share their business model with your community.

Comment by trish bertuzzi — September 2, 2008 @ 7:39 am | Reply

2. Trish,

Thanks for the correction. I was going off of the initial email introducing their service I had received several months ago. I suspect I misinterpreted the nature of the service. I stand corrected–and will do my homework on them–belatedly, sad to say.

Comment by Paul McCord — September 2, 2008 @ 7:47 am | Reply

3. Oh, my, God! A sales trainer actually admitted a mistake and is going to correct it? I think this is the first time I’ve ever heard of such a thing. OK, you’ve earned my respect. Now, if you can just get those other massive ego blowhard sales trainers to admit when they’re wrong the world will be a lot better off.

Comment by Dennis — September 2, 2008 @ 8:56 am | Reply

4. Paul,

Thanks for the mention. You are correct that the term ‘lead’ has gotten misused over the years as a ‘lead’ from Salesgenie is really just contact information – readily available through a number of sources. One slight correction though is that on Salesconx, the user only makes an introduction if they believe that the introduction would their client/customer. No one is forcing a user to sell their introductions and their contacts aren’t put up for sale ananymously like on Jigsaw. In fact, Salesconx selling experts are compensated for capitalizing on their selling experiences and relationships and not merely for selling contact information.

Comment by Evan — September 2, 2008 @ 10:26 am | Reply

5. Dennis–Well, I’m glad I’ve earned your respect, but I think you’ll find many sales trainers admit mistakes and correct them. Also, having something to teach doesn’t necessarily make one an egomaniac. I’ll admit there are a few out there whose egos are bigger than their abilities, but most are good people who are simply using what they’ve learned to help others succeed.

Evan–I don’t think I ever said or implied that the seller was ever forced to make an introduction if they weren’t comfortable doing so. Owning the introduction implies the right to sell or not sell.

Comment by Paul McCord — September 2, 2008 @ 10:54 am | Reply

6. Trish, thanks for coming to our defense at Inquisix! Paul, I think you’d find Inquisix members give and get referrals much like you recommend in your books and blog postings. Our members give referrals to improve their relationship with their customers and get referrals to gain new customers. Referrals are never sold but are gained by need and reputation within the community. http://inquisix.com

Comment by Michael — September 3, 2008 @ 6:29 am | Reply

7. Dennis,

Whats the deal with Manta.com? How come my sales team never heard of them?

Comment by Marcus Harwitz — September 18, 2008 @ 7:35 pm | Reply

8. Marcus,

I’m assuming you’re actually directing your remarks to me. I honestly don’t know why you team hasn’t heard of Manta, but now that you have, you can introduce your team to them and see if it works for you guys.

Comment by Paul McCord — September 18, 2008 @ 7:41 pm | Reply

9. [...] Do You Use Salesgenie? A Couple of Cheaper and Maybe Better … We all know that finding information about prospective prospects is difficult. Certainly we have access to their website, which information is helpful but not complete. Not only do we need more information than we’re likely to find on … [...]

Pingback by Best of The Sales Management Blogs - Sales Tips and Advice for Sales Managers - Ask The Manager — September 21, 2008 @ 6:58 pm | Reply

10. Hoovers has been my primary method of finding contacts. However Jigsaw is another alternative. The members contribute the contacts in exchange for getting more contacts. They also have a premium membership where you can pay for contacts. I have found some good contacts using this.

Comment by Francine Rattenbury — November 14, 2008 @ 9:15 am | Reply

11. To piggyback on Francine’s comment…
    Jigsaw is another alternative. You trade contacts for contacts or you can buy contacts for free. Also you can create a custom mailing list and purchase contacts individually off of that list for a low price. One negative thing about Jigsaw is that they rely on the Jigsaw community to update the contact information if it is wrong. So, the data may not be accurate all the time. Other similar sites are Netprospex (they check to see if their contacts are correct) and DemandBase (sometimes called the iTunes for contacts). You might want to check out those sites for cheaper alternatives as well.

Comment by Lisa — November 20, 2008 @ 9:29 am | Reply

12. Correction: you don’t buy contacts for free on jigsaw, you can buy them for a cheap price though. Sorry for the typo!

Comment by Lisa — November 20, 2008 @ 9:33 am | Reply

13. I have been using Hoovers for quiet some time however recently reviewed about Rainking & Jigsaw. The only negative point i found about these two…. Rainking is only focussed on IT Dept…although they give you detailed search but are highly expensive for individual Sales people and Jigsaw is completely depending on user community for data updation. You can’t trust them on quality prospect.

Comment by Amanda Wilson — December 11, 2008 @ 10:34 am | Reply

14. We started our direct mail campaign using bizjournals.com. This was a good and affordable solution to our situation. You can narrow your selection to geographic regions and industry (if you are choosing New Business License). The leads cost 10 cents each. The thing with bizjournals is you have only 2 choices, new home purchases or new business license. Nothing for the established businesses or established neighborhoods. Its OK for starters, but its not a long term marketing plan.

Stuart D. Anderson
    President/ CEO
    Carolina Piedmont Capital, Inc.

Comment by Stuart Anderson — February 13, 2009 @ 2:40 am | Reply

15. Sales Genie is not only a rip-off but the data is bad and outdated. So now you’ve just paid $200 a month for bad and dead leads. They are unscrupulous in their business tactics when you bring it to their attention and tell you “tough” you have to pay for it and for 12 months. So $2400 for leads that are bad! What a waste of time and money. I would not recommend sales genie to ANYONE! STAY AWAY!!!!

Comment by Rebecca Stauner — March 4, 2009 @ 3:01 pm | Reply

16. I have been involved in direct marketing for over 30 years. Large and small projects. I have had the opportunity to see quality comparisons of all the data compilers, and actual campaign results. InfoUSA’s data has consistantly garnered the best results.

If you have doubt, test the data.

Don’t rely on the comments of those that may have had an isolated bad experience. There are only a couple companies that compile business data on a national basis. You are either getting the data from them or their resellers.

Comment by Mark Norton — March 6, 2009 @ 8:04 am | Reply

• Hey Mark,

Can you get the names and phone numbers of marketing professionals at dietary supplement companies from InfoUSA?
      Thanks.,

Patrick

Comment by Patrick Lecky — January 6, 2011 @ 12:23 am | Reply

17. I use manta religiously for free. Like Sales Genie and Hoovers it provides contact information for specific businesses, but the best use is to prospect by verticals and geo.
    Again, a lead is just a lead but Free leads are better than $2400. I addition, I recommend chamber of commerce sites, BBB and lastly check out review sites like yelp and citysearch. Those reviews are your way in.

Happy Hunting!

Comment by Alexander Budyszewick — March 22, 2009 @ 2:27 pm | Reply

18. I’m with Mark Norton on this one. Salesgenie (and their parent, InfoGROUP) have always had the most accurate information. I know you’re going to pay $150/month for their product, but it’s the best $150 your going to pay all month if you are looking for QUALITY leads.

Mike.

Comment by Michael McGoaty — March 25, 2009 @ 12:45 am | Reply

19. I have used Sales genie and am getting ready to order again and read your blog. I call on seniors 65 and older so I used sales genie to pull the age of people in the chicago land area. But when I went to Manta to check it out I only see business info.. Do you have any other ideas to get the same data as Sales Genie but much cheaper? Thanks

Comment by Eric — May 11, 2009 @ 9:27 pm | Reply

• MySalesHero.com offers quick and affordable consumer and business leads. The minimum is only $60 and there is no ongoing commitment. Leads can be segmented by age, income, geography, etc. or business size, number of employees, etc.

Comment by Scarlett Burks — July 21, 2010 @ 11:44 am | Reply

20. Eric,

I have been using USADATA for the last few years. They are quite comparable to many of the leads companies. It may be better for you than sales genie, as it is not subscription, it is pay as you. You buy the leads and when you are ready for more, you purchase again. For my agents, it ends up being cheaper than sales genie and they are quality leads.

Comment by David — June 1, 2009 @ 10:23 am | Reply

21. Can you tell me if you can provide mail labels for seniors over 80 in Woodstock Illinois? What is the cost per 1,000?

Comment by Joe Agnello — August 3, 2009 @ 10:41 am | Reply

• Joe,

I’m afraid you’ll have to go to the individual supplier as there isn’t anyone on this blog that supplies leads or lables–we aren’t a lead company. Maybe someone from a lead company will come across your request and get with you through your website.

Comment by Paul McCord — August 3, 2009 @ 11:27 am | Reply

22. I have had a similar experience to Eric and found USADATA (www.usadata.com) to be a good alternative to Salesgenie and other companies listed here. You can pay as you go, they offer business and consumer leads, and when you need help their client service support is excellent.

Sid

Comment by Sid — August 17, 2009 @ 7:39 am | Reply

23. If I may… we just launched a site… called List Giant… http://www.listgiant.com

New online portal… very user friendly… and data is updated Monthly. You can go to http://www.kbsynergy.com and call… ask for Bob… if you are a regular user of data… I will give you a 500 lead Free Trial.

I hope I don’t offend anyone by doing this… I just feel if we have a solution… I would like to get the word out.

Bob

Comment by Bobdobalina — August 21, 2009 @ 2:38 pm | Reply

• I try to weed out all of these comments that add nothing to the discussion and are strictly an ad (about 16,000 have been deleted before ever seeing the light of day so far). I decided to leave this since there is so much interest in lead companies. I don’t know anything about kbsynergy, so, as with all companies, do your research before you invest.

Comment by Paul McCord — August 21, 2009 @ 4:38 pm | Reply

• New to the forum, and I just checked List Giant vs. MySalesHero.com, and MSH is less expensive, on face value, than LG. 2500 sales leads on LG = $299; MSH = $220. This observation, of course, does not take quality into account, but for those like feeling in control of everything *giggles*, the self driven menu on MSH fits the bill. I don’t like having to register for anything until I feel I get what I need first. LG requires account set-up first.

Just my two-cents…

Comment by Ana Bloch — December 5, 2010 @ 8:19 am | Reply

24. I am trying to decide what business information providor I should buy from… I find this exchange of information extremely valuable (even if everyone doesn’t agree) Please tell me where I can get more information like this before I make a decision…thanks

Comment by Gavin Carter — November 23, 2009 @ 11:07 am | Reply

• Gavin,

The best supplier of up to date quality leads that I have found yet is Advanced Marketing Leads out of Dallas, TX. You can look them up at http://www.advancedmarketingleads.com or give them a call at (972)758-7270 and ask for Mark.

Comment by Patrick Adams — February 3, 2010 @ 11:10 am | Reply

25. I have done business with Salesgenie in the past, but there are many other alternatives out there that are more cost effective. I bought a package from CFMleads.com last week and it allowed me to export as many records as I want, and I didn’t have to cherry pick them. The package was cheaper than sales genie because it isn’t a month-to-month subscription.

Comment by Mark Goldstein — December 13, 2009 @ 2:28 pm | Reply

• I use CFMLeads.com as well- they not only have better pricing than most lead generation companies, but their customer service is amazing. They are BBB accredited so you know it’s a good company to deal with.

Comment by Cindy Slater — November 23, 2010 @ 3:42 pm | Reply

• I purchase a list from CFM leads in December of 2010 and it was awful – I am skeptical of the posters who commented on them as well. I was sold a list based on it having a 70% success rate on email – ended up being under 30%!! That’s completely unacceptable in list buying and usage world. Be warned, stay away from CFM – they did not give me refund even though I had the Bounce report from my email system showing all the hard bounces.

Comment by Marcus — January 6, 2011 @ 5:21 pm

• I purchased 4 products from CFMLeads.com last month and have found them easy to use. I have already met my quota this month using their lists in my predictive dialer. I have yet to use their email program, but so far I give them an A+ for quality and customer service. Their support department has been very helpful getting these up and running for me. Their built-in search feature is by far the best tool I have used so far. (Since I used to get powerfinder back in 1999-200). I recommend this company!

Comment by Scott Thomas — September 14, 2011 @ 4:11 pm | Reply

26. It’s a challenge to find good quality leads. I’m a new business trying to contain costs, I found a database listing by state, SIC code, size, # of employees, etc. for all businesses in the U.S., for under $100, a one time fee, not a subscription. So far it’s worked out well, it’s accurate for the most part. A lot of times I’ll call the business to verify contact info before mailing, just to make sure, this is a good practice with a static database like the one I bought. If anything I’ve found it very helpful to create lists, for example I’m targeting hotels w/ more than 100 employees in my area. I got it from a company called UsaBizLeads.

Comment by Ryan Smith — January 13, 2010 @ 2:53 am | Reply

• Hmmm, it seems that UsaBizLeads.com is no longer on the web, pending reinstatement of their website. Is this company one in the same with the company you purchased from previously?

Comment by Ana Bloch — December 5, 2010 @ 8:31 am | Reply

27. Check your library. I live on the west coast of Florida and our library has an online database that you can access at the library or sometimes from home. It is called reference USA and I believe it is an offshoot of InfoUSA. They limit downloads to 25 at a time but you can download and build a weeks worth of contacts in a half hour. Free!

Comment by Mark — January 21, 2010 @ 9:00 am | Reply

28. Hey Paul thanks for the article, and Mark thanks for the suggestion of the library. I am going to check it out tomorrow. Does anyone use linked in? It’s been a good resource for me.

Comment by Carlo — February 2, 2010 @ 2:29 am | Reply

29. I have found http://www.salesfuel.com to be the greatest lead generation and more platform. Over 28+million companies to search, search 36+million contacts,indepth company profiles, LINKEDIN Intergration in the platform. Very user friendly. Less than $100. a month, no long term commitment.

Comment by jamie — February 4, 2010 @ 2:13 pm | Reply

30. I’ve tried Mantra and got some terrible information. Check a list of restaurants in a 1 mile radius around my house? Several businesses that aren’t restaurants (a deck builder and a small-engine repair business) and several others that were closed. Seems you get what you pay for. SalesGenie has always been very accurate and offers many selection criteria, something that the ‘free’ guys don’t.

Comment by Al Scaduto — April 26, 2010 @ 9:41 am | Reply

31. Does anyone have any further experience with Sales Fuel? I looked up their website and services, and everything looks pretty good. I just wanted to see if anyone else has done business with them (and what the result was), before I potentially moved forward. Did their services increase your sales at all?

Comment by Janee Irvin — June 11, 2010 @ 12:26 am | Reply

32. ZoomInfo has some pretty good infomation. Still kind of pricey ($100/month with subscription). They’ll give you two month free trial which is awesome.

Comment by Sharon Hanany — July 11, 2010 @ 9:45 pm | Reply

33. I have used http://www.ZoomInfo.com (subscription based) to research market segments when preparing Power Point presentations for investors. ZoomInfo provides a lot of good information for free and their demos are fun to watch. Now that my team is getting serious about new marketing campaigns we need quality leads that are formatted ready for mail merge or a CRM process. This week we will get started with their free trial and let you know what happens. Paul, thanks for maintaining this Blog! The question is timeless but the answers will grow. Here is a summary that others might find helpful and can serve as a seed for a periodic survey …http://www.tradeaccountant.com/downloads/x1y2z3_docs/Sales_Lead_Source_Summary.doc

Comment by Henry — September 28, 2010 @ 12:14 pm | Reply

34. We just launched a site similar to manta.com called http://bizcompare.com and one our positioning statements is about finding leads on our site for free. Thanks

Geoff

Comment by Geoff Vincent — November 2, 2010 @ 2:59 pm | Reply

35. http://www.freesampledata.com The best ever

Comment by Mike Smith — February 22, 2011 @ 4:46 pm | Reply

36. HDSI compiles a database of new homeowners that far surpasses anything that Salesgenie has. Quantities are accurate, data is accurate. While salesgenie perports compilations of 300000 a month, the real world says different

Comment by George O'Neil — March 3, 2011 @ 11:55 am | Reply

37. Try us, http://www.corporateaffiliations.com/
    Family trees, all global large companies, news feeds, alerts and more, all for under $200/month! From Lexis Nexis Business Information Services, a source you can trust at a great price.

Comment by Charles Blecker — March 14, 2011 @ 10:32 am | Reply

38. Anyone have any feedback on SalesFuel?

Comment by Marc — March 16, 2011 @ 5:00 pm | Reply

39. @Rebecca, I have used Sales Genie for 5 years, and have had the opposite experience. I have paid thousands of dollars for lists from other companies, and many had contacts on them that had been dead for years. I never once had this happen with Sales Genie. While their site may not be the cheapest, I’ve yet to see one that is as good. I’ve found their info to be accurate, and FAR more complete than any other company’s.

Comment by John — March 28, 2011 @ 6:05 pm | Reply

40. I just signed up Salesgenie for $75/mo. It works well as I get 5 counties, unlimited searches and 500 “touches” a month..so i f I make a note or export the lead it goes against the 500. I think its only 10cents ea if I go over 500 and of course there are some larger user discounts.

For an individual you cant beat it. Its a very useful tool.

Comment by Jason Page — April 11, 2011 @ 11:32 pm | Reply

• Hey Jason how do you like salesgenie, what u mean unlimited searches nd only 500 touches
      thanks

Comment by Alex — July 10, 2013 @ 4:38 pm | Reply

41. Does anyone have any specific Return On Investment data for Sales Genie or similar tools? We are giving away marketing dollars for the most useful reviews at http://www.biznextdoor.com and we have a lot of people interested in Sales Genie and similar internet marketing tools.

Comment by Dan — April 26, 2011 @ 4:16 pm | Reply

42. I been running my carpet cleaning and Janitorial service for 5 years now and I have tried searching for customers all by myself. Yes it is hard and it’s a lot of work. I’ve managed to keep my head above water and got some good referrals and repeat business, but I really need to kick it up a notch. so thank you for this blog. The info is very helpful (a bit conflicting, but that’s good). I will do some more research now that I have a good place to start and give one or more of these a try. thanks a lot to everyone.

Comment by Jake — June 4, 2011 @ 11:18 am | Reply

43. This blog was great! I just received my insurance license and am slowly entering the world of sales – shockingly to learn what good and bad leads are all about. To learn of all these new sources was great; not to mention, it helps me in writing business plans for my clients (my full-time). One great tip is to ask your satisfied customers for one or more names of people they know who may also be interested in your products or services; offering them incentives for more referrals helps motivate their interest (i.e. 5% discount for 10 referrals, etc). Thanks to the originator of this blog!

Comment by Barbara J. — July 5, 2011 @ 5:46 pm | Reply

44. There is a new competitor in the mix. Which would be http://infofree.com! Starting at $39.95 per month for unlimited lists from over 50 databases it’s hard to beat! And with special introductory pricing you can get locked in for only $19.95 per month. Just use the special promocode ‘frombob’ and you’ll get $20 off!

Comment by Bob Smith — July 19, 2011 @ 12:32 pm | Reply

• Infofree is an absolute JOKE! They are simply a “knock-off” of InfoUSA. Once you get their list…you will agree! Stay away!!!

Comment by Jon Johnson — November 1, 2012 @ 1:17 pm | Reply

45. Thanks for commenting, folks. I hate to keep the blatant ads such as the one Bob just posted, but since this is all about what’s out there, I’m leaving them up–and buyer beware is the word.

Comment by Paul McCord — July 19, 2011 @ 2:19 pm | Reply

46. Guys:

I have been in the industry for over a decade, we have just launched Fatboyleads.com
    We have new portal that allows unlimited B2B searches with Instant Access!
    We give literally double or triple what Sales Genie does for the SAME $$
    We are giving away free trials of 500 leads as a test drive, we are confident that our website and data is the best bang for your buck in the industry.
    Search by Industry (SIC), Sales, Employees and all nother demographics
    Feel free to call or email me anytime 888-267-1163 x121 or Steve@fatboyleads.com

Steve Kefakas

Comment by Steve Kefalas — July 20, 2011 @ 1:38 pm | Reply

47. Does anyone have any good suggestions for email opt in consumer leads?

Comment by Kay — July 26, 2011 @ 1:52 am | Reply

48. when it comes to business information, you get what you pay for!!!! Yes there are free sites and inexpensive sites, but how do you know it is correct? I still think Hoovers is the best in the industry! Cold calling is never fun, why not use a product that will allow you to know as much about your prospects as you can? just my 2 cents…. been in sales for a long time and nothing has been better than Hoovers

Comment by Richard Childress — August 8, 2011 @ 5:15 pm | Reply

49. Sales Genie is horrible. Received no sales. When i asked to cancel my account they told me I had to pay for all 6 months.

Bad company, don’t waste your time.

Comment by Jason — October 25, 2011 @ 2:12 pm | Reply

• Thanks for this info., I’ve noticed conflicting statements about them, I will continue to do more research. I’m in MLM and I’m looking for consumers and/or distributors and was hoping to find some information to lead me to a good company to obtain leads.

Dana

Comment by Dana — December 7, 2011 @ 4:05 pm | Reply

50. There is another company out there, infofree.com that has really affordable, unlimited sales leads. They have a no contract, no risk business model and are priced very competitively at $49.95/month and includes sales leads, business credit reports and mailing lists.

I have been using them for about 5 months and am really happy with the results. The data is great, the site is really very easy to use and the customers service is very helpful when needed. And given the pricey choices that we have to pick from out there right now, I’d say $49.95 is a no brainer.

Comment by Mo — February 27, 2012 @ 4:23 pm | Reply

51. Radius Intelligence is the new player in town. Social data is king.

Comment by Joe — June 13, 2012 @ 11:49 pm | Reply

52. We have been a Salesgenie customer for nearly three years. We are ready to exit due to poor data performance. This may vary due to the categories that interest you, but for the roofing industry, it is very poor. There is a high rate of out-of-date listings, and inaccurate listing — (ie. a listing for a business which actually is their warehouse that does not accept mail, instead of the office address). Recently, we did a post card mailing using Salesgenie for the addresses. A full 17% of these addresses were undeliverable. I see 3 – 5% inaccuracy as tolerable, but not 17%. We will be dropping Salesgenie very soon. BTW, note that the holding company that owns Salesgenie also created InfoUSA and a few others. They are using the same list data for all of them. As mentioned earlier, I highly recommend doing a test run with a prospective vendor to see if they can truly deliver what they promise.

Comment by Doug Myer — May 22, 2013 @ 10:07 am | Reply

53. Doug, I am curious as to who you are going with if you are dropping Sales Genie? The company I just started working for uses only Sales Genie and I really would like to get a good jump start in my business of insurance sales and get my own account versus using the site the others in my company are using. So many conflicting views on this blog, curious what direction you are going.

Comment by Diane Davis — July 10, 2013 @ 7:04 pm | Reply

54. Hi I’m looking for a product that will allow us to do a company search (based on several criteria), then it must be able to be imported into Excel. We’d also like the capabilities to export to CRM, and mobile access to search. Any ideas?

Comment by brandonbarbee — July 31, 2013 @ 1:18 pm | Reply

• The best service by far has to be MegaLeads. They are a new to the sales leads arena, but every list I have received from them has been extremely accurate. I have used Salesgenie and Infofree in the past, but MegaLeads has given me the most bang for my buck and they are well worth a try. https://megaleads.com

Comment by Walter Cicello — November 25, 2013 @ 1:47 pm | Reply

55. I am looking for a company that can provide a list of doctors in the Philadelphia/suburb area who are within 3 years of their residence status to market for a mortgage program.

Comment by Laurie — April 10, 2014 @ 5:44 am | Reply

56. Investorleads.com sell just that. Accredited Investor contacts with name and phone number.

Comment by Andy — April 15, 2014 @ 2:19 pm | Reply